Internet Download Manager 6.12 Final Build 20 Feature
- Fixed a bug in Chrome integration module. After IDM update, you will need to restart Google Chrome.
- Fixed a critical bug
- Fixed bugs when downloading youtube videos in Chrome browser
- Fixed an erroneous interception of video from web-players in Google Chrome browser. After IDM update you will need to restart Google Chrome and agree with the installation of “IDM Integration” extension.
- Added support for Firefox 17
- Added support for Seamonkey 2.12 and 2.13
- Improved youtube video downloading
- Added support for Firefox 16
- Added a feature to set file creation date as provided by the server (IDM Options->Save To)
- Fixed an erroneous interception of attendant content of web pages in Chrome
- Added the possibility to translate text for IDM installer and IDM uninstaller
- Redeveloped file integrity verification during resume.
- Improved resume capability after power outages.
- Redeveloped IDM integration into IE.
- Optimized IE integration module and improved its speed performance.
- Added support of IDM download panel to Google Frame installed into IE.
- Improved integration into IE based browsers like AOL, MSN, etc..
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.10.
- Added support for new version of Adobe Flash Player
- Improved support of several web players.
- Made a workaround for bugs in a new Outpost firewall.
- Fixed bugs
Download IDM 6.12 Final Build 20
Internet Download Manager 6.12 Final Build 20 with Patch